Re: Double Damnned!!

Paul Tiseo wrote:

>	Anyway, it seems that now that my computer has finally been restored to
>its original splendor, a new hurricane is bearing down on Jacksonville, FL.
>And, this one's a baaadddd one! I'll be evacuating the area tomorrow, so my
>updates will fall further by the way side. I hope someone can help. This

As said before, updating the news page is no problem for me, but I don't
have time to hunt for news and formulate the item texts. Volunteers?

>time, I won't be able to squeeze the occasional updates from work as that
>place is likely to be under water if the hurricane hits us directly. (Yes,
>it's that bad. Two of the three stories are destined to become large
>aquariums due to the storm surge.)

In the news they said it might be the strongest hurricane that hit Florida
up to now. The NASA fears that their space shuttle hangars won't be able to
resist it...

	Christian