Re: KWinHelp

Felix Kollmann <fkollmann@gmx.net> writes:

> I want to start a project called KWinHelp .
> It will be a viewer for the Windoze HLP-file format.
>
> But I donīt know how to programm under QT or KDE .
>
> Is anybody interested in programming the user interface?
>
> I would code the "background engine" ;-) .

Wouldn't that be a wast of time?! Who wants to read a WinHelp file
under Linux? I guess nearly nobdy. If you want to write documentations
use texinfo, man(troff?!), sgml or at a last resort use plain html.

If you want docs which should be readable under Win and Linux use
texinfo and convert them to html (texi2html).

--
                                  http://dark.x.dtu.dk/~grumbel/pingus/ |
Ingo Ruhnke <grumbel@gmx.de>             http://home.pages.de/~grumbel/ |