Re: Gimp alternative(s) ?

Gregor Mückl wrote:

Am Montag, 8. September 2003 15:06 schrieben Sie:

I was wondering if you guys knew of any Gimp alternative to free
image processing (maybe also having some newer photoshop-like concepts
in mind ..). I'm asking this as this seems to be a group of people with
lots of knowledge and I've already found out good news beyond
expectations (Moonlight3d being reborn with the infamous action history
tree -- btw, where can I get info on this and know when there have been
any updates?).

greets,

Although there are sites about moonlight on the net (most prominently http://www.moonlight3d.com) none of them mirrors the current state of development. Actually we are trying to start out in silence until we have something we can show around.

This means that you won't be able to see any status updates for a while. If you are longing for news I recommend visiting the #moonlight3d channel on irc.freenode.net and ask freely.

I think I will :) .. but any estimative time frames? Like I shouldn't ask for the next year at all?

There will be times when development is slow - very slow. But this does not mean that the project is dead. We are a team of very tough and stubborn developers and don't give up easily.

   that's really good news. I really hope you make it!