Re: Centralized Linux announcements/news list?

On Wed, 29 Jul 1998, Roger Dingledine wrote:

> That works, except there are inherent problems with having everything at a
> single location, for both technical and political reasons.

Uh... now are we up for inventing a centralized location or not? :)

> On the other hand, seul isn't a news organization at all, so why would
> the list go there? I guess it's both a good point and a bad point.

I was just offering to. I don't really care if it's hosted at fm or not. I
don't think either this project is going to rule out any of the
participating sites. I for one will continue posting important tidbits
(from whatever source) at fm regardless if there's going to be a
centralized location or not or whatever this project is going to end up
like.

--
   __/\__
   \ oO / .. scoop@freshmeat.net