Python API

Hi all,

I just had a look at the Python API in:
http://mixminion.net/cvs/src/minion/lib/mixminion/ClientAPI.py

This would seem appropriate for all my needs in implementing the SMTP/POP3
proxies using it.

A problem that I foresee, and this is not as much related to the API, but to
the mixminion Surb architecture: I need to have access to the password store
in order to decode my SURBS. This password store is located on a machine, and
therefore all mail decoding has to take place on (or through) this machine.
Solutions:
(1) Use the fact that SURBs are stateless to only require a password (not so
secure because of weak passwords, compromised passwords give away everything).
(2) Implement a password manager/surb decoding service, that can be accessed
securely remotely (I think the current API would allow this).

As always: Nice job Nick!

Yours,

George