Re: mixminion start error

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 07:49:35AM -0500, Bruce wrote:
> I had problems with mixminion and re-downloaded and reinstalled but the
> problem presists. Here it is. Any suggestions?

Hi, Brice!  Could you send me a copy of /etc/mixminiond.conf, and the
results of ls -lR /var/spool/mixminion ?

Also, could you tell me when exactly you fetched 0.0.8.1alpha1 from
CVS?

Also, can you confirm:
   - that /var/spool/mixminion is actually where the server's data is
     stored
   - that the user you're running as (beharri) does indeed have
     permission to write to that directory?

Yours,

--
Nick Mathewson