Re: [Patch] Configurable boilerplate

On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 07:21:08PM +0100, tainaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> next patch: configurable boilerplate for message delivery.
>
> Delivery modules now support "MessageHeader" (disclaimer at top
> of delivered messages) and "MessageFooter" (disclaimer at bottom
> of delivered messages).
> "ArmorPlaintext" switches the (optional) OpenPGP ASCII armor
> on/off for for printable ASCII, i.e. exit remailer operators can
> turn off the "BEGIN TYPE III ANONYMOUS MESSAGE" wrapping for most
> outgoing messages.
>
> Patch and configuration example follow:

Hi!  This looks like a good patch, and it's something a bunch of users
have wanted.  I need two more things before I can apply it:

    - Documentation of how to use it, ideally as a patch to
      doc/mixminiond.conf.5, so that server admins can learn how the
      option works without reading the code.

    - Fixes and cleanups to the unit tests to check for the new
      behavior.  After I apply this and run "make test", I get 4 new
      unit test failures.

many thanks,
--
Nick