Re: Nick out of touch

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:52:55 -0500, Roger Dingledine <arma@mit.edu> wrote:

Nick's email will be unreliable (read: potentially nonexistent) until
he returns to Boston on March 3.

--Roger
Thanks, I did like Nick's welcome for me to this group.

Sorry about my reply yesterday, I seem to be having difficulties with my lifestyle as Arthur Dent would probably put it, but I realize I must learn to control my temper a bit better next time :-( I think I called some of you stupids, and I didn't really mean that. Also, I might have had more practical experience than any of you in this group through my years of experience in alt.privacy.anon-server and the question also put me a bit off I must admit because, well, for one I am being accused of being multiple anonymous personallities (and so Peter Falrader has I must say, so I can take that as a big compliment now) and the whole idea of one person pretending to be multiple persons at the same time kind of puts me off. It takes too long for me to explain now, but anyway, I still want to be read in this mailing-list though yesterday I did think about leaving when my emotions did take over again :-((( Expect this kind of thing to happen again, I am not fully on top of myself yet when it comes to dealing with disapointments in my life while having great hope of it improving again. I really want to make something of my life and be useful somehow. I think everybody has that to some extend..

Regs,
Thomas