RE: More thoughts on From: lines

Len wrote:
> Is there any reason not to continue to permit nym servers to
> directly deliver mail? I can't think of one.

If the decision has been made (has it?) that all outbound email from
nyms must use a nym server as the exit hop, the requirement for
mixminion nodes to support configurable Subject: lines goes away
entirely and instead becomes a requirement on the nym server.

This of course triggers an additional requirement on the client to
ensure that outbound nym email is always routed through an nym server as
the exit hop.

--Lucky