Release candidate available for 0.0.2

Hello, all!

I've got a release candidate for Mixminion 0.0.2 in CVS.  If you like,
grab the README and check it out.

Bugfix patches, bug reports, and documentation patches are welcome.

If there are no showstoppers, I'm going to tag and upload an official
release in 24 hours.

NEW IN VERSION 0.0.2:  (From the README)
   - A real SMTP exit module to relay messages via a local MTA.
     Blacklisting is supported by address, by username, by host, by
     domain, and by regular expression.
   - Integrated directory support for clients.
   - Automatic path selection, along with a better user interface to
     specify paths.
   - You can now enable Cottrell (DynamicPool) and Binomial Dynamic
     Pool batching, though they are disabled by default to make the
     system more testable.
   - Servers resist certain trivial DOS attacks more strongly.  In
     particular, you should no longer be able to send zlib bombs or
     flood a server with open connections.
   - Clean build process under FreeBSD.
   - Ability to run server as a daemon.
   - Slightly better documentation and error messages.
   - Better resistance to newline corruption of server descriptors.
   - Other bugfixes and performance improvements too numerous to
     mention.

--
Nick Mathewson <nickm@alum.mit.edu>