Trying to debug an outage problem

There seems to be a bug in the mixminion server that occasionally takes
servers down for about 24 hours.  I don't have time to chase down
everybody's logs, but here's how you can help:

1. Change your LogLevel to TRACE, if you can afford the disk space.

2. I've asked Colin to let admins know when their servers have gone
offline.  When this happens, please send me all your logs for 24 hours
before the outage, through no more than 48 hours after.  Please compress
and encrypt.  Also, please drop Colin a line to let him know you've done
so.

I want to get this problem solved before 0.0.7, if I can.

Many thanks for your help,
--
Nick