[George.Danezis@cl.cam.ac.uk: [minion-cvs] How do you test decoding?]

(Forwarded from mixminion-cvs.)

----- Forwarded message from George Danezis <George.Danezis@cl.cam.ac.uk> -----

From: George Danezis <George.Danezis@cl.cam.ac.uk>
To: mixminion-cvs@freehaven.net
Cc: George.Danezis@cl.cam.ac.uk
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 17:37:23 +0100
Subject: [minion-cvs] How do you test decoding?
Hello all,

I am in the process of tiding up my scripts, documenting and adding regression
tests. I wondered: how do you test for the fact that a message encoded using
mixminion SURBs, will be decodable?

Given the mixminion interface this is quite hard. It requires actually sending
the message out in the network, decrypted layer by layer, and then received
back and tested. Is there any way I can generate the message encoded using a
SURB, as it will look when delivered by the final mix?

Yours,

George

----- End forwarded message -----

--