Re: [George.Danezis@cl.cam.ac.uk: [minion-cvs] How do you test decoding?]

> Items 1 and 2 are potentially useful; 3 seems questionable.

They might, yet they would not solve my problem...

> (There is no way, given only a message and a SURB, to get a view of
> "the message as it will look when finally received."  To know that,
> you would have to know the keys used in the SURB, and to know _that_,
> you would have to have the private keys for the servers in the SURB's
> path.)

or if you have just constructed the SURB yourself to test your interface!

This does not seem to be something to expose to "the public", yet I still do not know how to fully test my "decode" calls, without testing for decoding surb routed replies...

Thanks for the note,

George