Re: Another newbie question

On Sat, 2003-06-28 at 18:52, Joel M. Baldwin wrote:
[...]
>                                                           It looks
> like old messages eventually get deleted from the server queues, but NOT
> the client queue.

This is correct in version 0.0.4, and in the current code for CVS.

> Any plans to add code to delete 'old' messages from the client queue?
> Or will this be handled by 0.0.6?

This wouldn't be very hard to do, but it would require an interface, and
I'm not sure which would be best.  If anybody specifies the correct
interface and behavior, I'll get it into 0.0.5.

[Replies to nickm at freehaven.]
--
Nick