Re: C API

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 01:19:50PM -0000,
                                 Tim Haughton (OmniBus - Stanford) wrote:
> Can anyone give me an idea as to when the C API will be locked down??

I don't know for certain.  It is probably _mostly_ correct right now,
but I have no idea if or when it will be implemented.

Probably, you should not rely on its being frozen until somebody
actually implements it --- experience suggests that design bugs can be
found right up until the last minute.

Yrs,
--
Nick Mathewson