REPOST: {ALERT} About my pgp key

I'm reposting this message because I've had two people tell me that my
key was expired in the last week.

----- Forwarded message from Nick Mathewson <nickm@freehaven.net> -----

From: Nick Mathewson <nickm@freehaven.net>
To: mixminion-dev@freehaven.net
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:15:15 -0500
Subject: {ALERT} About my pgp key

My pgp key was set to expire at the end of the year.  As permitted by
the OpenPGP standard, and at the advice of weasel, I'm extending the
expiration date and adding a new subkey that will keep working.

You should probably re-fetch my key from a keyserver that supports
subkeys correctly: setting your keyserver to subkeys.pgp.net should do
the right thing.

I'm not a pgp guru -- if something I'm saying here is silly, please be
so good as to tell me I'm wrong.

(I know that the mixminion-dev list is not a general clearing house for
PGP key information.  I'm sending this mail nonetheless because my key
is the one used to sign Mixminion releases.)

Yrs,
--
Nick