Re: Paper deadlines

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 05:21:28PM -0400, George Danezis wrote:
> Roger: do you want to be the lead submitted, and initiate the
> process (http://research.microsoft.com/ih2002/)?

I've registered our paper.

Currently, it's:

Title: Mixminion: Design of a Type III Anonymous Remailer

Abstract:
We describe a packet-based anonymous remailer protocol that supports
secure single-use reply blocks and includes link-level encryption to
provide forward anonymity. We include designs for directory servers and
nymservers that work with these single-use reply blocks. Because many of
our design choices impact anonymity in surprising ways, we also include
careful discussion of the anonymity implications of each step.

Please give me an abstract that doesn't suck as much. :)
(The last sentence just sort of trails off..and probably doesn't say
what we want to say anyway.)

--Roger