Lurkers: First draft: call for comments (was Re: Paper deadlines)

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 05:31:13PM -0400, David Mazieres wrote:
> I haven't been able to keep up with the mailing list, but I'm happy to
> read a draft of the paper if you guys want.  Is there anoncvs, or you
> can do you want to send me postscript of a reasonably complete draft
> at some point?

We now have a 'reasonably complete' draft. If you've been lurking on the
list waiting for something to read (that includes you, Wouter :), then:

http://seul.org/~arma/minion-design.ps

(the .tex and .bib are there too, if you're interested).

I'm mainly interested in comments like "that won't work" and "you should
talk more about that: say this instead", but I'll take "that sentence
is awkward" and "the third sentence in your abstract sucks, here's a
better one" (it does).

Thanks. The title and abstract are due Sunday afternoon, and the final
text of the paper is due Tuesday evening.

--Roger