exception in 0.0.7 generate-surb

Howdy all.. I got the following exception when doing some Petmail[1] SURB
work recently. It happens when a particular relay is at the front of the SURB
path.

% mixminion generate-surb --to foo@example.com --identity foo --path psycocat,sgroi,chicago,Tonga  >/dev/null
Mixminion version 0.0.7
This software is for testing purposes only.  Anonymity is not guaranteed.
May 03 13:26:40.906 -0700 [INFO] Selected path is psycocat,sgroi,chicago,Tonga
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/mixminion", line 10, in ?
    mixminion.Main.main(sys.argv)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mixminion/Main.py", line 333, in main
    func(commandStr, args[2:])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mixminion/ClientMain.py", line 1724, in generateSURB
    expiryTime=parser.endAt)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mixminion/ClientMain.py", line 340, in generateReplyBlock
    block = mixminion.BuildMessage.buildReplyBlock(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mixminion/BuildMessage.py", line 300, in buildReplyBlock
    seed)[0]
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mixminion/BuildMessage.py", line 263, in _buildReplyBlockImpl
    path[0].getIPV4Info().pack(), sharedKey), secrets, tag
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'pack'

The 'psycocat' ServerInfo object is the one which does not have an "IP" entry
in its [Incoming/MMTP] directory entry.

I can tell that this is changing, but it isn't clear in which direction it is
going (IP being replaced by Hostname or vice versa?), and it looks like the
edge case still causes problems. 0.0.8 clients should be able to interoperate
with 0.0.7 servers, and vice versa.

Also, in looking through the directory for other relays which use IP or
Hostname entries, I noticed a few which advertise IP entries with bogus
addresses like 127.0.0.2 . Are these addresses ignored in favor of the
Hostname entries, or will these relays be unreachable?

thanks,
 -Brian

[1]: http://petmail.lothar.com/
The anti-spam SMTP replacement I've been working on, which will eventually
act as a mixminion front end too.