Re: Where to move the binaries

On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 05:41:11AM -0500, Bruce E. Harris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to install Mixminion on a Trinux server that does not have a
> compiler on it. I made Mixminion from source on another system and
> now what to move it but not sure what to move and where.

You'll want to have the same version of Python that Mixminion was
built with.  You may be able to pare down to a minimal python
installation, but I'm not an expert on that.  You'll need the
configuration file (mixminiond.conf) if you're running a server.
You'll want the entire contents of
/usr/lib/python{XX}/site-packages/mixminion .  (You can get away with
just the .pyc and .pyo files, in a pinch.)
You'll want the mixmionion and mixminiond scripts from /usr/bin.

HTH,

--
Nick Mathewson