Please try a mixminion alpha before I release it.

                            "You! Minion!
                     Why am I tied to this table?
                       And where are my pants?"
                -- _Girl Genius_, volume 4, page 102.

Hi, all.  Because we need an up-to-date 0.0.8.x release, and
because there are still some more features needed before I can call it
a release candidate, I'm going to put out an interim alpha some time
this week.  Could people please try this one:

  [src] http://wangafu.net/~nickm/Mixminion-0.0.8alpha1.tar.gz
  [sig] http://wangafu.net/~nickm/Mixminion-0.0.8alpha1.tar.gz.asc

and let me know if it has any bugs?  I've tested it pretty heavily,
but you never know.  If everything is okay, I'm going to wave a dead
chicken over it, bump the version to alpha2, and release it on an
unsuspecting world.

yrs,
--
Nick Mathewson