[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] r7032: more todo items (tor/trunk/doc)
Date: 2006-08-11 20:30:07 -0400 (Fri, 11 Aug 2006)
New Revision: 7032
more todo items
--- tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2006-08-11 20:13:18 UTC (rev 7031)
+++ tor/trunk/doc/TODO 2006-08-12 00:30:07 UTC (rev 7032)
@@ -18,6 +18,8 @@
by default, if it works?"
Items for 0.1.2.x:
+ - enumerate events of important things that occur in tor, so vidalia can
- Bug: We are willing to build circuits using not-up-to-date descriptors,
when we get a request and we've been idle a long time.
- We should ship with a list of stable dir mirrors -- they're not
@@ -31,8 +33,17 @@
- Write limiting; separate token bucket for write
o dir answers include a your-ip-address-is header, so we can
break our dependency on dyndns.
- - Count TLS bandwidth more accurately
- - Write-limit directory responses.
+ - Come up with good 'nicknames' automatically, or make no-nickname
+ routers workable.
+ - tolerate clock skew on bridge relays.
+ - a way to export server descriptors to controllers, and/or to
+ non-standard dir authorities.
+ - a way to pick entries based wholly on extend_info equivalent;
+ a way to export extend_info equivalent.
+ - option to dl directory info via tor
+ - is the __AllDirActionsPrivate config option sufficient?
+ D Count TLS bandwidth more accurately
+ - Write-limit directory responses (need to research)
N . Improve memory usage on tight-memory machines.
- Directory-related fixes.
o Remember offset and location of each descriptor in the cache/journal
@@ -170,8 +181,6 @@
N - Exitlist should avoid outputting the same IP address twice.
N - Write path-spec.txt
- - Break the dir v1 stuff out of tor-spec.txt into dir-spec-v1.txt,
- and change the new dir-spec.txt to dir-spec-v2.txt.
- Tell people about OSX Uninstaller