[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] r9916: a bit of revisionist history is good for the soul (remove a (tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches)
- To: or-cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [or-cvs] r9916: a bit of revisionist history is good for the soul (remove a (tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches)
- From: arma@xxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:53:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:53:26 -0400
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-03-28 22:53:16 -0400 (Wed, 28 Mar 2007)
New Revision: 9916
a bit of revisionist history is good for the soul
(remove a mistaken changelog entry)
--- tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches/ChangeLog 2007-03-29 02:41:36 UTC (rev 9915)
+++ tor/branches/tor-0_1_2-patches/ChangeLog 2007-03-29 02:53:16 UTC (rev 9916)
@@ -884,9 +884,6 @@
This should improve client CPU usage by 25-50%.
- Don't crash if, after a server has been running for a while,
it can't resolve its hostname.
- - When a client asks us to resolve (not connect to) an address,
- and we have a cached answer, give them the cached answer.
- Previously, we would give them no answer at all.
o Minor bugfixes:
- Allow Tor to start when RunAsDaemon is set but no logs are set.