[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[or-cvs] r9917: forward-port r9916, and remove another duplicated changelog (tor/trunk)
- To: or-cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [or-cvs] r9917: forward-port r9916, and remove another duplicated changelog (tor/trunk)
- From: arma@xxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:55:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:55:09 -0400
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-03-28 22:55:00 -0400 (Wed, 28 Mar 2007)
New Revision: 9917
forward-port r9916, and remove another duplicated changelog entry
--- tor/trunk/ChangeLog 2007-03-29 02:53:16 UTC (rev 9916)
+++ tor/trunk/ChangeLog 2007-03-29 02:55:00 UTC (rev 9917)
@@ -12,15 +12,9 @@
o Security fixes:
- Directory authorities now call routers stable if they have an
uptime of at least 30 days, even if that's not the median uptime
- in the network. Implements proposal 1xx, suggested by Kevin Bauer
+ in the network. Implements proposal 107, suggested by Kevin Bauer
and Damon McCoy.
- o Major bugfixes:
- - Fix an infinite loop introduced in 0.1.2.7-alpha when we serve
- directory information requested inside Tor connections (i.e. via
- begin_dir cells). It only triggered when the same connection was
- serving other data at the same time. Reported by seeess.
o Minor features (build):
- Make autoconf search for libevent and openssl consistently.
- Update deprecated macros in configure.in
@@ -961,9 +955,6 @@
This should improve client CPU usage by 25-50%.
- Don't crash if, after a server has been running for a while,
it can't resolve its hostname.
- - When a client asks us to resolve (not connect to) an address,
- and we have a cached answer, give them the cached answer.
- Previously, we would give them no answer at all.
o Minor bugfixes:
- Allow Tor to start when RunAsDaemon is set but no logs are set.