[tor-dev] [GSoC] Introduction - Vidalia

Hello,
I'm Feroze and I will be working on the hidden service configuration and bandwidth scheduling plugins for Vidalia.

I'm specially excited about the bandwidth scheduling plugin as I've felt the need for this. Users would like to specify different bandwidth allocation for Tor relay at different times. Currently, you have to setup a cron job and manually create a script which is tedious. I will be creating a simple interface to specify hour-wise bandwidth for every day of the week.

My proposal outlines this in detail - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/feroze/6001

I'll be on #vidalia and #tor-dev with the nickname feroze.