[tor-dev] [GSoC] Greetings!

Hello everyone.

I'm Ravi Chandra Padmala (aka neena).

I'm an undergraduate student at GITAM University in Visakhapatnam, India. I've
been a user of open source software for 6 years now. My go-to programming
language is usually python. I have tinkered with a few other languages, and I
try my best to be programming language agnostic,

I will be working on Stem this summer (as a part of the Google Summer of Code
program). Damian (atagar) is my primary mentor. Among other things, I'll be
implementing the general controller class for Stem. If anyone is interested in
exactly what I'm going to be working on, do take a look at my proposal which
is available here[1].

If anyone needs to contact me, this is my primary email. I'm 'neena' on IRC
(irc.oftc.net). I'm geographically located in GMT+5:30. (Though, my body clock
is in GMT-1).

--
Cheers,
neena