[tor-dev] Stegotorus now available from gitweb.torproject.org

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Zack Weinberg <zackw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For the moment, the source tree is visible on Github:
> <https://github.com/zackw/stegotorus>. ÂIt is likely to move to
> gitweb.torproject.org hosting in the near future.

You can now clone {git,https}://git.torproject.org/stegotorus.git .
Be warned that due to a couple of very large files, a clone requires
approximately 350MB of disk space and 140MB transferred over the
network.  (The troublesome files are unlikely to change in the near
future, so this is a one-time cost.)  You should also assume that all
documentation is out of date until further notice.

Patches are welcome.  The TODO list currently exists only in my head,
but I'll be getting that updated in-repo Real Soon.

zw