Re: [or-cvs] r10232: Eased up geoip-configuration by introducing a GeoIPConfig-cl (torflow/trunk/TorCtl)

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 07:32:19AM -0400, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> Also, Steven Murdoch has a follow-on paper at this year's PET, pointing
> out some other issues with the underlying routing between Tor servers,
> but to my knowledge he hasn't posted a draft yet.

The paper, as should appear in the PET pre-proceedings, can be found
here (I just finished this today):

 http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~sjm217/papers/pet07ixanalysis.pdf

I'll post a summary to my blog on Monday, and probably mention it on
or-talk too.

Steven.

--
w: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/sjm217/