Re: (FWD) Results of stress testing the current version of the Onion Router

That fixed the problem Roger. Performance under stress is still pretty bad,
but at least it doesn't crash now when I beat it up :)

I put the latest results of the stress testing in a tarball called
pvm.tar.gz at http://freehaven.net/~montrose/