Re: [tor-relays] Mangled Contact line on torstatus.info

On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 08:55:16PM +0100, Sebastian Urbach wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
> Since i switched to a few days ago i noticed some strange
> behaviour. Sometimes the data seems to he corrupted i see on
> torstatus.info. The atlas data seems to be right though. Afaik only
> the contact and family data seems to be wrong.
> https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/3C82285FAC2171FA5178340A82B05F2190AB68E9
> http://torstatus.info/router_detail.php?FP=3c82285fac2171fa5178340a82b05f2190ab68e9

Your relay is fine -- atlas is right.

See also
which leads to

I don't know who runs torstatus.info, but it looks like it's screwing
things up. The contactinfo it's listing for you seems to belong to
the "waldfrosch" relay:

Maybe the funny characters are confusing the old Torstatus program?

The fact that the old Torstatus program is unmaintained is a big reason
why tools like Atlas and Globe exist now.

(Thanks for running a relay.)

> Im not sure what to make of it right now. A bitcoin for your thoughts ...

I direct you to

tor-relays mailing list