Am 2013-12-25 20:55, schrieb Sebastian Urbach:
Since i switched to 0.2.4.19 a few days ago i noticed some strange behaviour. Sometimes the data seems to he corrupted i see on torstatus.info. The atlas data seems to be right though. Afaik only the contact and family data seems to be wrong.
This is a bug in the old TorStatus software. The update script periodically obtains its data from the Tor process and gets confused by the strings "onion-key" and "ntor-onion-key". This is something that needs to be fixed by the operator of the respective TorStatus page.
Fot instance, the TorStatus page at torstatus.blutmagie.de and mine at torstatus.rueckgr.at get it right:
In my TorStatus installation, I fixed that problem by replacing
if ($line =~ /onion-key/)
if ($line =~ /onion-key/ && $line !~ /ntor-onion-key/)
_______________________________________________ tor-relays mailing list tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-relays