Re: Weird behavior of my server

Hi,

Can anyone help me with getting this set up? I'm a linux newbie and the
commands such as "deb" described in the linux setup tor guide don't seem
to work in my Ubuntu breezy 5.10 vmware image.
Using apt-get install tor says something like (translated from German):
"couldn't open lock file /var/lib/apt/lists/lock - open (13 no
authorization)
can't get a lock on list directory"

Sincerely,
Landorin