Tor-exit without any exit rejection policies

Hi people,
For protecting the Tor project I want to start an exit Tor node. Because
I live in Russia, i.e. in the country with extremal tyranicÑal regime
and without any political and personal liberties, I am afraid to do it
here and I intend to rent for it a VDS/VPS-server in suitable offshore
jurisdiction.
As a victim of Russian tyrannism and dictatorship I know how important
to have a fully functional but anonymous access to the Internet.
Because it I want to set up a Tor-exit without any exit rejection policies.
Could anything of you advice me such jurisdiction for that or maybe
concrete VDS/VPS-providers having servers in such jurisdictions?