Re: Tor-exit without any exit rejection policies

On Wednesday April 28 2010 01:18:00 James Brown wrote:
> Because it I want to set up a Tor-exit without any exit rejection policies.
> Could anything of you advice me such jurisdiction for that or maybe
> concrete VDS/VPS-providers having servers in such jurisdictions?

First off, thanks for offering to run an exit node.  As for running with
accept *:*, you'll quickly find lots of smtp spam complaints and your node
listed on various block lists.  However, you may not care so much.

Some people have started a list of ISPs at
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TheOnionRouter/GoodBadISPs

--
Andrew Lewman
The Tor Project