[tor-talk] Realtime tor tools. ARM, etc.

> If you'd like to dig in
> further then I'd suggest giving arm a shot [1][2]

> [1] http://www.atagar.com/arm/
> [2] http://www.atagar.com/transfer/tmp/armScreenshot-1.4.2.png

Holy shit! This looks cool :) Definitely going to check it out. Thanks!

I can't speak for anyone else or torproject, but I could
definitely use some good tools for logging use of,
displaying and configuring everything related to exits.
A panel to add/modify/delete all existing MAPADDRESS.
Etc.

I'm watching circuits as they are BUILT and streams
as they SUCCEEDED via the controller. But I'd rather
see something that pulls it all together like the latter...

481 SUCCEEDED 63 1.2.3.4:80

491 SUCCEEDED <fp> <fp_ip> <fp_country> <dst_fqdn_if any> <dst_ip:port>