Re: [tor-talk] TB-1.3.2alpha don't work under FF 3.6.16

On 4/7/2011 11:07 AM, Orionjur Tor-admin wrote:
Thanks for your advice, but I install that version of TB on
new-installed systed where was no any TB earlier.

I don't use Ubuntu, so others will have to comment specifically on it. In FX 4 for Win, TB 1.3.2a works for me. In past versions, I had trouble getting TB to work sometimes. Never figured out why. Just had to unistall / reinstall - made sure all other apps shut down 1st. Perhaps d/l another copy of the installer package.