Re: [tor-talk] To Toggle, or not to Toggle: The End of Torbutton

I never did see much need for torbutton. Aren't all it's settings
programmable anyways through about:config and config files?
I often use separate firefox profiles... prefs.js for each are identically
configured except for the proxy settings. Why toggle when you can
spawn? Is that convenience really worth a foot shooting?

What I could use is docs on how to color the window frame
elements of firefox... red for tor/i2p. green for internet.

I'd rather see stuff sandboxed than tweaked or hacked... too much
maintenance. I'd bet torproject could distribute a unix (bsd or linux)
memory stick. One version to native boot, the other a virtualbox of
the same image. Stuff it full of comms apps, packet filter it into tor.