[tor-talk] no country flags in Vidalia 2.10

Never really payed much attention to country flags in Tor Network map - in Vidalia 2.10 or earlier versions. But, they don't show up when running Tor under my limited (Vista) acct.

I figured out by looking at the error / message log, that Tor / Vidalia * "couldn't find the "geoip" file" * in the path C:\users\<limited user acct name>\app data\roaming\tor because it didn't CREATE the geoip file in the limited user's ...\roaming\tor folder. It DID create the geoip file in the admin acct, in the path mentioned, but that doesn't help unless you run Tor from the admin acct (generally not a good idea to user admin accts for internet).

Is this a bug in Tor installer? If I copy the geoip file from admin acct to user acct path, the country flags show just fine, running Tor in a user acct. But, it shouldn't have to be done manually. I'm using bundle 2.1.29 / 2.10 - don't know if this issue is fixed in latest Vidalia bundle.

When installing Tor (any prgm) from a limited user acct, Vista of course asks for an admin PW. But, most prgms install the necessary files to function in the user's acct, so the prgm can access them when later running the prgm from that user acct. Windows / the prgm installer recognizes which limited user acct is being used when prgm is installed. Many ask is you want to install the prgm for this (limited) user, or all users. Tor doesn't ask, AFAIK.