Re: [tor-talk] no country flags in Vidalia 2.10

On 4/27/2011 1:41 PM, Joe Btfsplk wrote:
Is this a bug in Tor installer? If I copy the geoip file from admin acct to user acct path, the country flags show just fine, running Tor in a user acct. But, it shouldn't have to be done manually. I'm using bundle 2.1.29 / 2.10 - ** don't know if this issue is fixed in latest Vidalia bundle. **

Answer: No, installing bundle 2.1.30 / 2.12 doesn't install the geoip file in the user's acct - tor data folder path, for the user acct being used when Tor was installed. It still has to be copied there manually (for me, anyway).