[tor-talk] Bridge-only Tor when I have a dynamic IP address

Hi Tor people,
I have set up a Tor bridge on OpenBSD with /etc/tor/torrc:

SocksPort 0
ORPort 443
BridgeRelay 1
Exitpolicy reject *:*
User _tor
DataDirectory /var/tor
RelayBandwidthRate 21KB
RelayBandwidthBurst 200KB
Log notice file /var/log/tor/notices.log
Log debug file /var/log/tor/debug.log

My firewall (pf) lets in traffic to port 443, and out on any port.

Since I only have a dynamic IP address, I am not sure if the bridge can be functional. ie, the page https://www.torproject.org/docs/bridges.html.en says "Your bridge relay will automatically publish its address to the bridge authority" but it cannot do this when my IP address is being NAT'd at the ISP level. None of the Tor documentation mentions if bridges will configure themselves via some other method in this case (eg if Tor on my machine will connect to a few bridges/relays and forwarded traffic randomly to/from them, even without a publishable IP address).

Since starting Tor an hour ago, nload shows the maximum incoming/outgoing rates as 5.76kbyte/s and 2.8 kbytes/s, respectively - but that is just short bursts (which could just be keepalives or whatever), most time traffic levels are zero.

The last 2 lines in my /var/log/tor/notices.log are:
Tor has successfully opened a circuit. Looks like the client functionality is working.
Bootstrapped 100% done.

Does this mean the bridge-only setup is working?
Or is there some other way I can tell?

Thanks,
Brett.