Re: [tor-talk] Roger's status report, Mar 2013

Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Every time I go to DC there are literally
> scores of people that it would be useful for me to spend more time with;
> now I know why so many people end up moving there.

For what it's worth, I hear really good things. Every time I'm there, I
have a million coffees, and a great time. =)

> Helped move forward a plan for getting user support mails off of
> the tor-assistants list, and onto the help@xxxxxxx list.

Should people be still directing users in need to tor-assistants?

I've been bad at letting jobs@xxxx mails pile up (since we don't have
> anybody whose job is to handle jobs).

(I still find this pretty amusing)

best,
Griffin

--
Please note that I do not have PGP access at this time.
OTR: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx / fontaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx