Re: [tor-talk] Hi!

On 4/8/15, gary02121993@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <gary02121993@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How do I anonymize my phone? Yeah I have heard that phones are tracking
> devices. I have to use my phone right now. If I have the money to buy a
> replicant compatible phone, I will. I'm running on Android OS and I as
> much as possible get my apps from F-droid. I rarely get apps from the
> Play Store.

There are so many issues at the moment, not the least of which is you
understand what you mean by "anonymizing my phone".

You might start by looking into/ learning about:

- how to load your own operating system (replicant, cyanogen ,ubuntu,
debian, tizen or whatever) onto your phone?

- how phones are tracked?

- what TOR can and cannot provide, even in the best circumstances?

- how to load custom linux kernel firewall rules?

- what is os fingerprinting?

- what is a mobile phone stingray device?

- what is a virtual machine? how to run one?

Wax on, wax off. And good luck :)
Zenaan