Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy seems to connect to the same exit node again and again

Hi Leeroy,

Thanks for the reply!

I am using the latest Tor Browser bundle (4.0.8), and checked the
signature before installing. Updating does not work for me anymore, I
have to upgrade to a new machine and newer OSX, will do asap.

I think what you describe might be correct - so far choosing a new
identity in Tor did not work for me, but restarting the Tor Browser
worked. So maybe some circuits did not close?

Just a general question: is it normal to get connected to the same exit
node almost all the time, when I start my mail program?

Thanks for the support everyone
S.

l.m: