Re: [tor-talk] New site attempting to help Tor grow

social@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> On 2015-04-17 09:19, Gareth Llewellyn wrote:
>> *Questions:*
>> Will you be open sourcing any of your automation tools?
>
> I have thought about this as it might allow others to spin up a similar
> site. The issue right now is a lot of the

I would stay clear from such a project. There is no person. Just a
"team". And in the second email "the team" talks as I. Either this is
another god emanating from Palestine, or a bunch of guys who are not
clear how they are going to make money out of gullible.