Re: [tor-talk] Clarification of Tor's involvement with DARPA's Memex

I think the correlation between wanking and war is only a confounding
variable to the amount of easily obtainable sexual gratification and
reproductive success.

That being said,

I have been working on solar powered tor servers that run project
maelstrom, with public tor2web instances in azure.

But I dislike the current management sooo much, that I really dont feel
like even releasing it, and waiting to build on project maelstrom mixed
with maidsafe instead.

https://archive.is/Kj8Sx
https://archive.is/FgnZ5
https://archive.is/ctN0v