Re: Tor does not support W95

I have OSR2 and the latest dun and winsock also.

 [notice] Tor 0.1.0.14 opening new log file.
 [err] crypto_seed_rng(): Can't get CryptoAPI provider [1]
 [err] tor_init(): Unable to seed random number generator. Exiting.

The second line above-cant get cryptoapi,....etc. also appears with the
earlier version that works, but is not anonymous. however the latest
"stable" version give the "unable to seed random number generator.
exiting and then closes. I guess I should not have expected it to work
since the description doesn't mention that win95 is supported.

--

  mark485anderson@xxxxxx