Re: google search redirected to language/country of Tor exit node

There's a FAQ entry about this:
http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#GoogleLanguage

Yes, it is expected behavior.

On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 09:38:17AM -0700, OpenMacNews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 1.1K bytes in 37 lines about:
: hi all,
:
: i'm experiencing a bit of oddness with Google Search when using Tor ...
:
: i'm using FireFox106 thru a Squid+Privoxy+Tor setup on OSX.
:
: if i navigate to a site while Tor'd, and find that my exit point is, e.g.
: in Poland, and then enter a search via the Google toolbar, my search
: results page comes up as http://www.google.pl -- in Polish.
:
: this behavior SEEMS to indepdendent of my google prefs ... set to English
: at the moment.
:
: is this an expected behavior, for any given exit point?  or some sort of
: preference (Google? Squid? Tor?) setting that i haven't yet ferreted out?
:
: thx,
:
: richard