[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Vidalia (was:Re: OSX: Vidilia (Does not recognize that tor is already running))
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Vidalia (was:Re: OSX: Vidilia (Does not recognize that tor is already running))
- From: numE <numE@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:08:18 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:08:39 -0400
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (Macintosh/20060719)
are there any news on this issue?
(the latest tor alpha with vidalia 0.0.7 still has this problem)
Unfortunately the trac system of the vidalia systems seems to be down.
the problem was:
"Vidalia seems to assume that the local user is running
Tor and that Vidalia has full control of Tor. This works well on
Windows, but not unix-like OSes (osx/linux/unix) where Tor is installed
as a separate user and provides ControlPort access via a tcp port."
Anothony Georgeo schrieb:
> --- numE <numE@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I opened a ticket concerning this issue.
>> feel free to add:
> This ticked has been added to the 'active' tickes for
> version 0.0.6 which is slated to be relased in 1 week.
> Please see the active tickets:
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around