Re: The team of PayPal is a band of pigs and cads!

Andrew Lewman writes:

> I've attempted to have conversations with Paypal to no avail.  Getting
> an actual human to talk to you with a clue about their security
> measures is incredibly difficult.

I'll put Andrew in touch with a contact at PayPal.  Unfortunately,
their view may be that Tor is frequently used for fraudulent access
to accounts and so they want to count it as a potential indicator
of fraud in their fraud-detection systems.

--
Seth Schoen
Senior Staff Technologist                         schoen@xxxxxxx