Re: [tor-talk] anyone created an acct on GMX using Tor?

To the posts mentioning Riseup :

This thread has get offtopic, on purpose or not.I'm not member of Riseup
Collective, but a devoted supporter of what these people do. That's why
i felt the need to answer some previous emails to this list.

https://help.riseup.net/en/about-us says :

"The Riseup Collective is an autonomous body based in Seattle with
collective members world wide. Our purpose is to aid in the creation of
a free society, a world with freedom from want and freedom of
expression, a world without oppression or hierarchy, where power is
shared equally. We do this by providing communication and computer
resources to allies engaged in struggles against capitalism and other
forms of oppression."

People talking about tickets, quotas, company etc, you should probable
have checked the about-us of Riseup Collective. Especially those who
have already created an account. That conversation was getting a bit
silly, no offence.

Riseup is a collective of people, not another corporate business. And we
prefer the way it is. We don't seek for a "cool" gmail's alike
web-interface or some GB storage space. That's not Riseup. And hopefully
won't be.

Everything in life is about trust, on the Internet that applies too.
I trust Riseup and share their vision about a better world. You people,
who seek yet for another "free alternative mail provider" to "do the
job", you'd better consider some other solution than Riseup.

Autonomous radical tech collectives and projects are something very
important to people fighting around the world
(http://cryptome.org/2012/07/chile-comments.htm). Please don't abuse it.

Greetings and no offence